Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Lost My Punch

Flirtatious: Heh, heh, heh, heh! Wanna try my "peanut butter" eyeball?

Real Mood: Ghastly. No that's not a typo. You be ghostly, I'll be ghastly.

Prediction: Photo Shop will ruin all the fun for the real ghosts.

What a crowd of ghoulies showed up last night. I was hoping to scare the heck out of the visitors to the door.  But you know how that goes sometimes.

First of all don't get yourself one of those candy dishes with the hand sticking out that is  supposed to say, "waannt soomme caandy??"   Cute, but they've all got one at home and have been playing with it for a week.

We got the full age range last night including a young mother who I'm pretty sure was collecting goodies for herself? The problem with the full age range is you can't get your scare act together before the door opens.  When you're putting on that evil grimace, you don't know whether they'll be looking at your eyes or your knees. 

I did have the duct tape on face, and I thought I had frightened a three year old with it. But right after her eyes got big she just reached up and pinched my nose. I don't speak "3 year old" but I think she was saying, "isn't that cute. I hope he doesn't think he's scaring me."

That comment of course beat the generic and very interpretable  pre-teen response.

"So what are you supposed to be?"

"I don't know. I was just trying to fit in."

"Alright you can be 'DUCT TAPE' man, but you're going to have to wrap you whole body in it, okay?"

"Okay."

I think that's when I shut the lights off and went to bed.

Maple's leaves are all gone.  

You can see the Robin's Nest very clearly now. That's picture number three.

And what an incredible "ghoulish" sunset. That's picture number four.

Mindy, who doesn't even have a car in New York, is driving around New Orleans in an SUV? Let's think good thoughts for her.   mediamindy.com.

Okay, let's start getting ready for Thanksgiving.  

No comments: