Thursday, November 24, 2005

Giving Thanks

Flirtatious: "Nice legs. And that's some pretty good stuffin' you got there, too.

Real Mood: Grateful

Prediction: Someone will have turkey tetrazini for the first time tommorrow.

I'm heading home to my beautiful bride in the morning.  Had a delightful time here in Maine.  I met some wonderful new extended family members. Food was great, kids were fun. Brenda and I had some laughs. Weather? Hmmm? I hope everyone who tunes in found something to be thankful for.

It's so great to see a holiday through the eyes of children.  Where do they get that energy? How do they set up that pecking order? When was the last time any one US laughed with that much abandon? How do their parents survive?  Maybe it's because we've entered a new century. They seem to be using new riddles, playing new games, singing new songs? Wow? I'm really thankful I got to watch but didn't have to pick up after them.

I am sorry about one issue. I liked the Lemon Merengue better than the Pumpkin. It's not something you should say out loud.

Liposuction is not something I'm going to do, but I am going to think about it for the first time.

No comments: