Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Meep!" "Meep!"

Flirtatious: "Slow down there! I'd like to take you out to dinner!"

Real Mood: DagNabbed

Prediction: Someone will name a car model, THE COYOTE. And then 30 years from now? Most of that generation will think the COYOTE respirates fossil fuels. Try it out now. Ask your kid to describe a MUSTANG,  or a COUGAR.

Every day you learn something new. Some days it's just dramatic enough you are aware of it.

I'm sure I've told you about the llama that lives in the field behind us with a bunch of cows? 

[SEE PICTURE 1]

 I think I've told you I call it Como Se? And Peggy calls it Dali? And Mike Le Claire calls it "Hey Stupid?"  Mike calls it that because I told everybody the llama thinks it's a cow.

Well here I am going along in life thinking this is pretty strange? This COW LLAMA? But that is apparently because my cowboy and cowgirl friends have not been very forthcoming.

Thanks to Carol Miller, a special friend of Peggy's, I now know why "Como Se" hangs out with Bovine.

According to Carol, llamas have this severe parental protective instinct? And as part of that instinct? They like to kick the Fecal Matter out of coyotes.

Well, we have plenty of cows in this field behind us. Often they have little calves with them (baby cows). We also have a bunch of coyotes in the field behind us. Coyotes, I'm told, are not averse to biting down and turning calves into Veal Scallipini Sushi?

So, with Carol's information, I've been able to think this through. Coyotes like to eat baby cows. Llamas like to use coyotes for kickboxing workouts. So, says cowpoke BillyBob?

"Suppose I get me a llama to think it's a cow?"

[SEE PICTURE 2]

 Enter Como Se Llama!

"Now," I don't have to buy  those expensive bullets, or try to spray those pesky coyotes with Malathion. And little "Dogie" there can grow up to be full grown, money making "Moo Cow."

So you're thinkin, "Poor Wiley Coyote?"

I don't think so.  I'm trying to interest "Wiley" in a diet of Crocus Eating "13 Lined" ground squirrels. I'm figuring I can convince Wiley "13 lined" meat has a lot fewer "Trans Fats."

[SEE PICTURE 3]

I mean what's worse than an overweight coyote with high cholesterol? 

[SEE PICTURE 4]

Like I said, and thank you Carol, you learn something new every day.

AND YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING NEW IF YOU JOIN ME ON THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF PaulsModestMusings. THERE WILL BE NOTHING MODEST ABOUT THE MUSINGS ON THAT DAY.  WE ARE JUST NINE, COUNT THEM, TEN LESS ONE, DAYS AWAY. THIS APRIL 28TH POSTING COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! OR NOT?  BUT WOULDN'T IT BE A SHAME IF IT COULD, AND YOU WEREN'T THERE?

any descendents of Davy Crockett out there who've tasted 13 lined ground squirrel?...and don't try to tell me they taste like chicken...if they did the coyotes would already be eatin' em.   

No comments: