Friday, February 2, 2007

Whoops!

If I'd had myYonkers friend around all my life I KNOW I'd be a lot better off. What kind of nitwit gets on line and barks at a newspaper for having its type too small? What kind of a jerk does that in teeney weeney print? Ahemmmmm! I resemble that remark, thank you.

I won't say forgive me. Rather just accept me as a dottering old BLOGster who once in a while (Peggy would say often) can't see the trees for the forest.

Anyhoo to do pennance I'm up at 3:30 in the morning chatting at you in size 24 on the AOL big type scale. Let me know if it's not enough.

Oh, and before you put your magnifying glasses back in the drawer?  I've tried but have been unable to expand the type in the title line and picture captions.

You know, I've been noticing my handwriting getting teenier and weenier as well. I vow to work on it. I recently mentioned, for what reason I can't remember, Shakespeare's Advice to the Players. It applies here 'cause as he is brow beating this band of semi-pro actors he tosses in the phrase, "REFORM IT ALTOGETHER."

I'll do my best YONKERS!

Can I please go back to bed now?

I feel so CHASTE right now.

NITE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Colorado Friend,  YOWSER AND ZOW-EEE!  What a difference a day makes.
You are most kind and I appreciate it but how do all the other folks feel about LARGE TYPE?   24 might be a wee bit over the top?  Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you.