Monday, February 19, 2007

Some are NEVER happy!

So you complain, and complain, and complain about all the snow.  Well you finally get some temperatures that will melt most of it?  But......

If you can keep some measurable snow on the ground just three more days?  We'll tie the record of 63 days! Man wouldn't that be cool.

"Yes, grand daughter. I was driven to school in the snow every day for two whole months.  That was a record. It made me the man I am today."

Boy, it is melting incredibly fast.  I don't know where they measure it, but I don't think we're going to make it.  That's so sad. I mean if you are going to have suffering, why can't it be RECORD suffering.

Would it count if we found the dip stick site and just made snow for three days?

Oh, well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no coment.