Monday, February 5, 2007

Oh yeah, the SuperBowl

"Say Paul, who do you like in the SuperBowl?"

I like to think of myself as a "HALF FULL" guy.  But in this case I'd rather focus on who I don't like.

I don't like Billy Joel's rendition of the nation's Anthem. And he looks like he is really ticked off he has to do it.

I don't mind Prince in Drag. That's his thing.  But Prince in Drag imitating Tina Turner? That's sacrilege!

I don't like Tuba Players in general.  Don't ask me why. I just don't!

The commercials? Eh! I think the crabs got my attention the most and you know why?  They weren't mean or violent.

Oh, the game. 

I don't like the guys who designed either team's uniforms.

I don't like the guys who invented playing surfaces that take away mud. If you've not been there, you can't imagine the thrill of banging into each other without resistence. There is just that wonderful slide of five or ten yards with uninterupted enertia.

Yeah, I know who won. I enjoyed it. It was a pretty good game. I love the Celebrity Cipher I did this morning.  It's a quote from former running back Duane Thomas.

"If this is the ultimate game? How come they're gonna play it again next year."

By the way I LOVED the ritual BEER AND BRAT I enjoyed sitting on my couch safe from rain and snow.

Oh, I thought the teases for the cheap viewer produced commercial were a little better than the actual thing.

I gotta run.

No comments: