Saturday, February 3, 2007

Ta Ta

The sun comes out, 6 inches of snow melts, the moon shines, and the Aliens (as you can see) take their blood and brain samples and split. Do you think they are just getting tired of watching us yell and fire sling shots at each other?

My expectations are that stuff is going to kinda get normal for a while? I say kinda normal 'cause we still got a President who can't say NUCLEAR.

Oh, wait! There's the Rabbit and the Mallard. You know they always leave someone behind to spy on us.

Did you know ( learned this at the zoo) the Male Mallard is a cad. Apparently this colorful duck has no sense of modern mores. I'm told a Male Mallard has been known to know (in the biblical sense) up to 100 Girl Mallards in a day. Shame!

And so.....eat your heart out Wilt Chamberlain.

I'm going to quit while I'm behind.

"OKLEY DOKLEY"

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can the large print - my scrape is getting to full.
You could teach me how to modify it so I could get each blog on
one page.