Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Donut Day

I can't take it anymore. Sure I'm probably better off without it. My waistline and the sane side of my brain can certainly use the break.  But I'm Plum sorry.  I'm givin' in. I've had it.  I'm an addict who has no intention of turning it around. 

Today, on the way to school on the light rail?  I read the Smithsonian.  It is not the same my friends. I HAVE TO HAVE it.  I'm walking out on Peggy right now. She'll know where to find me. The Bookstore (maybe bookstores).  I need some Stephenie Plum jelly.  I need number 12.

And Stephenie, I'm sure you'll understand.  I need the paperback. If I go hardcover they'll do an intervention on me and send me to rehab.

If I get number 12....? I'm going to read it real slow....cause 13 ain't out until may, and that too will be hardcover. Can you get knockoffs out there on the streets in Jersey?  Just askin'.

Before I go Peggy thinks Amanda Peet for Stephenie? And if you'll check cuz e's and Sighlemaccabas comments from the last entry? Between them they've pretty much got the whole series mapped out.  Cuz e, and everyone else is giving Lula to Queen Latiffa if she wants it.  I mean if you want this series to meet your standards?  You better get on the ball.

Oh, I looked at the Janet Evanovich website?

http://www.evanovich.com

Kinda Kool

They've taken a long list of suggestions for actors to play six of the roles in a movie.  But we're going broader with this. I think Stephenie deserves a series.

I do like a jelly donut, but my real passion is the one with the sweet cream cheese centers.  Uhmmmm.  A nice fire, a good book, and a cream cheese filled donut.  Gotta go!.

I ended up getting Metro Girl. I think I can get 12 in hardcover cheap next month. That's the word from my dealer. Don't tell anybody.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who got me to Steph.  I had mainly been reading the Florida diversion.  But I have to tell her about our plot here and see what input she might be willing to put.  I think she'll probablt just scoff.  "This is all you have to do in your spare time??!!"  You know how spoe people are.

I thought this WAS going to be a series.  I don't have the spare time for anything less.  And Queen Latifah is Perfect.  I was so focused on Morelli and Ranger. Well you know how it an be,

I think a sweet cream cheese filled donut is a Western Thing.  I've never heard of such but I know I would love it.  Yummm.  Please remember But.  If you are going to direct this series, what with your play experience, we need you fit and trim.