Friday, September 8, 2006

Talent Scout

So Peggy and I are out playing in the Bullydozer dirt behind our house?

Well I'm shuffling along with my Bully Lens and we run into this young person. I'm guessing he is burning 13 candles.

"What's up?"

"Just collecting my little brother and his bike.  He's supposed to be home before dark."

"Think I just saw him disappear behind that hill over there."

"BILLLLYYYY....GET YOUR REAR HOME!"

"What's that you got there?"

"You mean this football?"

"Uh, huh! You mind if I get a shot of you throwing it?"

"I guess that would be okay."

[WHOOOOSHHHHH....PUKHLOP]

" Thanks. Were you aimin' for that little puddle of water?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh, just askin."

"If you see my brother tell him he's in trouble."

After he leaves?  I pace it off? That little puddle was 65 yards away.

What percentage do agents get these days?  Twenty, twenty five percent?

 

 

No comments: