Monday, March 6, 2006

""Countin' Em Down"

Flirtatious: "Seen my new Belly Board?

Real Mood: Beachy

Prediction: You won't believe what time it is? Or maybe you will!

Forty Three (43) more days to go. Stock up on hot dogs and marshmellows but don't light the fire yet. These PMM first anniversaries have a way of sneaking up on you.

"I would like to thank THE ACADEMY blah, blah, blah and blah blah."

"Get the the hook, quick! I think she's sober."

"Rumor has it John Daily will be changing his name to John Monthly."

"Cut the vanity Lauren Bacall. Get some glasses. "

Folks this is not MOTHER'S day. Give DAD a little credit, will you?

I feel so exposed and ashamed.  You now know I watched some of it.

"I think you should wear the 'Polka Dot Bikini' and your "Thongs" (aka flip flops). Really! That's what we called em! Ask your DAD."

IT'S GETTING CLOSE. YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW CLOSE IT'S GETTING! (probably 'cause I lied to you once or twice or more about how close it was getting.) DON'T BE THE ONLY ONE ON THE SAND TO SAY, " I couldn't make it."

''SET COMING! SURF'S UP!"

Ask your Dad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what can I say after I say I'm sorry?  and while we're on the subject, who ARE Nick and Jessica?  No no don't tell me.

Anonymous said...

I remember wearing thongs! That thing between the toes hurt my feet.
I'll never try underwear thongs!  Old mother hubbard.

Anonymous said...

I think my dad would think i was weird if I asked him about thongs...he'd tell me to go talk to my mom.