Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hand with Glass and Pitcher

I think I'm just going to use flirtatious until someone says, "Stop It!" Today I'm really CRANKY from the heat.

By the way did anybody notice they did change the magnitude of that Northern California quake to 7.2? Now isn't that the number I gave you before the quake hit? Just tossin' that out for discusssion.

Thirteen years ago my wife broke my 35 mm camera, and guess what she got me for Father's Day 2005? I'm delighted with the sentiment, but I've been in a "digital dilemma" since we got home with it. We've spent most of an entire day struggling with settings, and memory cards, and digital this and digital that.  I'm beat.  I hope you're impressed with the composition, focus and depth of field of my first work. That's decaf Iced Tea if you're curious.

You know we just finished mowing the lawn.  I'm all sweaty.  I'm just hot and irritable. And I'm digitally done in. I don't mean to be impolite, but I'm out of here.   

No comments: