Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Donna, sweet Donna

My niece DONNA physically left the planet this week. Her spirit, and memory of her, will never go away. She's admired and loved by thousands, taught thousands more. I've been reaching for words. Everytime I grab one I think, hey, am I in some kind of competition here?

Donna, if you can hear me through the roar of adulation, I love you too. Enjoy it up there. We sure enjoyed you down here.

If you're curious about Donna? Check out her web site one of these days...you might be sad, but you won't be sorry you dropped by:

 

http://thelogancrew.googlepages.com/home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I leave you my sympathy in the loss of your neice Donna. I will check out her site when I have more time. We've been out checking the cattle and got in late. Again my sympathy, Paula