Friday, December 29, 2006

Hmmm! So that's HOW it is?

I'm confident there are times every single one of us must face a new reality. Out of nowhere someone comes along to put us in our place.

Its "curiously" funny that when you make a statement like that? You open the door for many a speculation.

"Gee, I wonder if he is talking about that time I told him he should !@#$#@!%^&*!"

Well most of you can rest easy. I was recently put in my place by a very unlikely source.

You see my cousin Mary in Michigan? Well she has two daughters, 13 year old Anne, and 11 year old Emily.

Well, home for the holidays, Anne and Emily are thumbing through the Christmas cards and come upon the one I sent.  In that card I tossed in my BLOG address. And as cousin Mary, keeping up with her innate and sanctified eaves dropping duties? Well Mary reports the following conversation:

Anne: "Hey! He has a BLOG."

Emily: "What's a BLOG?"

Anne: "It's like Myspace, but for OLD people."

I guess I'll take that seat now. You wanta give me a hand so I don't fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you qualify for OLD when you know what a BLOG is but you never heard of MySpace....  I never heard of MySpace.

Anonymous said...

That is comical!! But, those girls a little young to even know what Myspace is, at least, they shouldn't know.

Anonymous said...

They've heard about it because we have discussed the danger of it!  Mary, the Mom , from Michigan