Tuesday, November 7, 2006

You Can Do It!

I wake up this morning, head to the person's room, step up two inches and balance my mass on the scale. Whoa! I'd been so frustrated trying to get the final ten pounds off to reach my goal? Well, here I am just one pound away.

So? I better get in some exercise...maybe a little 15 or 20 mile bike ride.  So off I go!  Less than a mile into my adventure I experience something out of my past. I think the best way to describe the event? KUUUUBLOOEEEE!

I have my first BLOWOUT....Now Peggy and I have already repaired a slow leak on her bike, but the blowout on  a mountian bike tire...is something else. (very good for elevating your heart rate).

As you can see it requires a readjustment of the functionality of one's kitchen.

I've got to run so I can get to class.  I'll add to this later. I'll at least let you know how I did on that pound.

Nothing to report on the pound...and no...I am not competing with Kirstie Allie....although?  Never mind. I don't want to be on Oprah.

Guess what?  I see the Pink Semi again today...and it is a Male behind the wheel. This guy has to be some Macho Hombre. I'm going to tread lightly if I ever get an interview with him.  I'll bet his name is Sue.

Somebody in this town has a sense of humor, hallelujah. There is a new comedy (play) opening in town..titled URINETOWN. Well as I'm driving down the highway? About ten stories high on this ugly building?  There is this massive banner promoting URINETOWN. So who owns this big ugly concrete building designed like an old 40's upright radio? What ownership would proudly display the title URINETOWN?

At least one of you have guessed.  Unless the building has changed hands since I did a story there a long time ago?  It belongs to the Department of Public Works.  YEAH! URINETOWN is right up their alley.

That's all I got tonight.

No comments: