Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Well? What's next?

Don't know why, but all the heavy equipment digging up our open space just disappears.  Early in the morning, at the top of the hill? I espy a flatbed truck hauling what appears to be sewer conduit.   But that's it.  I'm pretty sure this isn't a holiday.

I'm sorry, but it's left me lean on words.

I do go on another fairly long bike ride? Only one MEAN "ON YOUR LEFTER" the whole way.  Can't say much about the ride either I guess.  

I do have dry cereral for breakfast which I spice up a little with a banana? You could care less?

Okay how about this then.  At the last minute I add some FLAX SEED to my bowl? That's new for me. Kind of exciting, eh?

Oh, just a warning. Your not supposed to add FLAX if your pregnant or have about a hundred other conditions.

"Never a dull moment."  That's what I say. 

No comments: