Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Knee Deep

CAPTION: "ROOOAAARRRRR!Hey, I'm not LION  to you here."

And I don't expect you to take this LYING down.

But I think if we are going to get to the bottom of this?



 

We need to HANDLE the situation carefully.

 

 

And let us not READ anything into this.

 

 

I know that right now everything is a little SKETCHY.

 

 

To be honest? I'm not sure how we should HANDle it.


 

 

At this juncture I think we just need to put ONE FOOT in FRONT  of the other.

 

 

Say a little PRAYER,

 

Hoping our ARCH enemy doesn't want to take us on TOE to TOE.

 

 

 

We all know he can be a real HEEL.

 

 

And lets not FLIP FLOP on this whole issue.

 

 

 

If we can just get a LEG UP on the competition?

 

I think we can win this one HANDS DOWN!

 

 

Let us not get PONDEROUS about this.

 

 

Let's just KICK it around some more.....

 

....looking for some REMOTE possibility

 

We can NAIL something down before.......

 

Somebody gets HURT.

 

Let's face it. This is not a BLACK and WHITE issue.

 

 

So let's ARM ourselves....

 

 

GRAB hold of the LEASH.

 

 

.....keep our HAND on the WHEEL...

 

To see if we can't WRITE our way out of this TANGLED WEB...we've woven.  Because if we don't?

 

GOD HELP US!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow a story in drawings! I like it very much. Paula