Sunday, November 25, 2007

Meow

CAPTION: Sometimes when there is controversy, you just have to dive right into the middle of it.

I hate it when people stupidly think I'm stupid. Huh, you say? Well for example, today I see this LOST PET notice taped to a stop sign a block away? These people are offering a reward, and they show a picture, for the return of their PET JACKALOPE.  Come on folks? How dumb do you think we are.  You can't make a PET out of a JACKALOPE. They're way too wild.  And I think they might be on the endangered species list folks.

 

[PICTURE THIS GUY WITH ANTLERS]

Besides a JACKALOPE wouldn't have a chance in this neighborhood around our pet cat, CHEETAH. We call her SWEET LIPS for short.

 

Peggy is constantly having to call sweet lips in from the South 40.

 

We used to get a lot of heat around here from the HOA (Home Owners Association) on a variety of issues. But since Sweet Lips came along? Those people have become down right nice.

 

You might have heard the Rockies didn't win the World Series?

Dear me!

Well just let me say this about that! "Donde Esta El Bano?" Carumba!

 

Have you noticed the Cheetahs don't seem to think we're very tasty?

 

If any of this is making any sense to you?

 

Get some Help

 

 

MOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,  just wandering through some blogs, name caught my eye.  I like it.  I guess you are right about the Jackalope.  Just visiting, Jack no lope  (too old)

Anonymous said...

Like these drawings. Paula