Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What's a Tuffet?

Caption: "Won't you share your curds and whey?"

Tuffet? Stuffed Pillow as far as I can determine.

My absence from this forum can often be traced to just not wanting to share some of the darker sides of me.  But you know what? Dark isn't all bad. Sketching dark figures has turned into a real joy.  And it can be enlightening.

Patience Muffet, sat on her Tuffett in the 1600's. She was ingesting her " curds and whey."  And you remember. This spider comes down and sits beside her and scares the (*&^)($ out of her?

Well look at today's Patience Muffet.  She seems to be comfortably in the company of not one, but two arachnids. After spending a whole bunch of days with a bunch of 'Y" chromosomes I can confirm the fairer sex has evolved over 400 years.

Men we can rule out spiders as control tools. But there is hope.

 

A fear of altitude still seems to make them shake.

 

Boy there are a lot spiders on the planet.

I am not at liberty to name my model Miss Muffett. She'd kill me.

No comments: