Friday, July 8, 2005

Instinct

Flirtatious: Or do you just have something in your eye?

Real Mood? Impressed

Prediction? George W. will leave office without getting an award from the Sierra Club.

I haven't done this in a while. It's time to give it a shot.

Got too close to baby I guess.

Chased me,  screamed at me,

From Mom, expect no less.

Toddlers frolic on the grass

Stranger? Then scatter! 

Did, save one small lass.

Kid looked me in the eye.

Her's said, " I'm busy here.

Just walk on by."

I did.

Mom squawked,"chase me!"

Knew her game

Keep safe her progeny.

"Get home right now!,"

She furiously nagged.

"Want to get snagged?"

"Stop that chatter,

Eat what's there,

What's on the platter."

" Fell down again?

I know it's tough,

You'll soar again."

A mom you know?

In this case a hawk, a rabbit, a kildeer, a prarie dog, a robbin and a crow.

Ode to Moms seen along a creek nearby. 

No comments: