Monday, July 4, 2005

Back in the Saddle

I just got bombarded and saturated with news, and new toys, and the end of one course, and planning for the beginning of another compressed session, and so I'm sorry, hate me, but I just took a break. I'm rejuvenated. I'm smart enough not to promise you great stuff from here on out. But I will tell you up front I'm now loaded with new material and perspective.  I'll try not to screw it up.  So now I'm going to see if I can get Peggy to find new energy to go watch some fireworks somewhere.  I'll finish this tommorrow. Night, night. 

Yeah, I took the dove picture. He must have sensed my amateur status.  He just stood there seeming to say, "How are my feathers? Is the light right?  Do you want me to walk or coo somethng? Get somebody from wardrobe here right now."

What's the world coming to? I get an invitation from a freelance producer friend that one of the network morning shows is looking for a college volunteer to drink three beers in an hour. I don't encourage any kind of drinking, certainly not binge. But this is for a good cause telling a story about ankle bracelets.

So I put out a call to all the names on my recent and just about to graduate from college list, inviting them to bid on this opportunity. That was 15 minutes ago and I haven't had a single taker.

College Seniors, Free Beer, No Takers, What's up?  Ah, it's happy hour, bad timing.  Let's give it another 15.

 Robert Dominquez's site: http://www.HiatusNYC.com

 

 

No comments: