Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ahoy




"Anybody seen Paul or Peggy lately?"

"YOU LOOKIN' FOR ME?"

"It's green, green they say, on the far side of the hill."

"Yuh must have kissed the Blarney Stone."

"Go on with ya now. May the Cat eat you, and the devil eat the
cat."

"There was an old man named Paul,

whose lass Peggy was at the mall....

So, blah, blah, blah blah,

and blah, blah, blah, blah,

and blah before a great fall."

"In Dublin's fair city, where girls are so pretty, I first laid my
eyes on sweet Molly Malone...at

which point sweet Peggy my own, hit me with her phone. And
now I feel so all alone."

"So, off to the pub, with ya bub."

"Tura Lura, Lura, Tura, Lura, Lie....."

"Another pint I'll be havin' Mr. Otoole."

"Cockels and Mussles, Alive, alive, OH!"

"Sure and it all sounds a little fishy to me."

And all the while you were thinkin' we were Norwegian!

No comments: