Saturday, May 30, 2009

Picture This


I don't know about you, but Spring has an odd effect on moi! It's when MY personal SPRINGS get a little loose.


What do I see? A Lilliputian castle, and ye?



"Come on Paul, let's focus."


"Is that a weed?"
Meet Iris, daughter of Osiris.


Hide the kids from sin. Send them from the room.

Here comes that wood nymph again.


Some ROBINS are just tired of "Bob, Bob, Bobbin Along."


Is that the best you got?
"Why don't you try a little BLACKbird humor?"




I hope nobody can see me!




"Got my 'camos' on and I'm in attack mode."



I heard you were lurking around with your camera.




So I rushed off to PHOTO SHOP. You like this pose?



Paul I like it when you get squirrely.
I tend to get a lot of attention when you get weird.

"I'll show you how to get attention. I'll just fly head on into this window and knock myself out."




"Yeah, you just go ahead and KNOCK YOURSELF OUT."

"I'm just going to sit up here and "BARK" and act like I'm going to "BITE."



"Anybody seen finch?"
"Yeah, I think he was down at the Photo Shop spying on that hot dove."





"Okay, now.....


"I'll be the OSTRICH and you be the EMU."
"What are you big birds doing out there?"




Got a doctor who is always late? Make sure he has an aquarium .....


And you have your sketch pad.

AND.....since you have your sketch pad with you?


"Can I move now?"

Even the fish have been seen hanging out at Photo Shop.




I guess that's enough. It's hard to stop when no one is around to tell you to stop. Know what I mean?

2 comments:

The Preppy Princess said...

This helps compensate for the lack of springish weather in these parts....! Did that one really fly into your window? Ouch!

Very pretty *and* pretty cool!

Paul said...

Yeah, it really did fly into window. Some birds need glasses.