Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bark up Any Tree you like!

CAPTION: "Arf. I'm contemplating chewing on the metatarsal of a Stegasaurus."

If I don't get something written here quick, it will have been a month since we've connected. It's not that I haven't  been busy...or that I haven't been thinking about all of you...but...oh forget the but...here's the deal...let's get on with it.

I have something very special to share wth you? I am always telling students and anyone I can get into a coversation with? Do Not give up on your dreams. And I truly try to live by that motto...and even at my age...I keep drumming up new reveries.

This needs just a tad of background? When I first started Junior College in 19?? I took an aptitude test. My highest score was in what they called something like "High Level Math." My lowest score? "Word Fluency."

Well I spent a very good hunk of the 20th century making a living "fluencing a bunch of words."  Math? Logic? I CAN count to 10 in five languages? That's about it. 

So despite my ineptibility in higher brain cell synapsing? I am here to share with you something incredibly special in the dream realization realm.  Last week?I finished my first Sudoku without cheating. Yeh Paul!   NOTICE IT WAS A TWO STAR DAY, TOO.  Never say Never!

No comments: